Last updated: March 31, 2023
Wisible Co., Ltd. (“Service Provider,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) provides the Wisible application (hereinafter referred to as the “Wisible App” or the “App”) and various related services.
2. What types of personal information will we collect, use, share, and disclose?
“Personal information” means any information about an individual that enables them to be identified, whether directly or indirectly. We collect your data to provide various services, to contact you, to improve or develop our services or other processes, or to perform business operations related to us or our affiliated companies. The personal information we collect from you may include but is not limited to:
- Personal information such as your name, pseudonym, gender, age, address, and identification number.
- Contact information such as your email, phone number, and various social media accounts.
- File data uploaded to your system, as well as information on the type of business, name, address, tax identification number, contact email, or file data uploaded to our program for the business information you are working with, whether it’s a business you own or a business you transact with as a partner.
- Device and geographical data such as IP address, MAC address, Cookie ID, location, and GPS coordinates.
- User data such as caller ID or caller code, query logs (including phone numbers), time, date, call duration, application usage data, and the date and time of using the application.
- User behavior data collected through tools such as Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Intercom, and Facebook Pixel, to improve services and plan better product development.
“User Data” refers to the information stored on your mobile device that you have transmitted through the operating system and browser access rights, as well as the information you have chosen to upload to Wisible with your consent. This is to help us improve and develop our various services, such as your phone number, search logs, information about phone numbers related to you or contacted by you, GPS location, and keywords used to search for Wisible services, as well as your purchase history of our services.
“Caller ID” refers to information that is sent out as you have chosen (such as information you have provided to us voluntarily), and any other information you have sent to us to serve as a user ID for Wisible services. You agree to allow us to review and read your “Caller ID” in your mobile device so that we can accurately match it with relevant accounts and deals.
Usage Data: We collect all of your usage data in the program, such as login, deal creation, quotation document creation, message saving, report viewing, transaction approval, record keeping, log out, or other usage. This data includes the time you use, IP address, the number of times you access different sections of our website.
3. How we collect your personal data
We collect your personal data directly from you, through the registration process to become a member and use our services, through your use of our application, as agreed by you to share your contact information and communication with us, or through communication between you and Wisible. We collect data on user additions, account additions, deal additions, importing data into the system through your use of the system, importing data into the system through automatic systems such as APIs (Application Programming Interface), chat inquiries with our team via the chat system in the program, and through your use or viewing of data on our website through cookies.
In some cases, we may request your consent to collect, use, or disclose your personal data to improve our services and to ensure that you and other users receive maximum benefits together.
4. How do we use your personal data?
Under the terms and conditions of our services, we will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage member and user account data to provide various services to you, including tasks and responsibilities under the contract, such as to identify who is accessing Wisible or your devices.
- To collect and summarize non-identifiable statistical data from personal data that cannot be identified, and data that cannot be identified to provide better user experience and quality of Wisible services. We strive to provide you with customized and specific services, such as sending email notifications or finding products based on your preferences or limitations.
- To study and collect statistics on non-identifiable data to upgrade the quality of Wisible services and adjust services accordingly, such as advertisements and content that match your preferences.
- For the purposes of maintaining and integrating, we will connect user data that we have collected to our servers or central servers managed by external parties, including but not limited to user IP address data, network systems, website systems, database types, and other data that Wisible users have provided in order to send messages to your mobile phone (only the mobile phone that you use and own). This is done to notify you of your password and to ensure that you are the only user of your account.
- To comply with legal requirements, including the disclosure of personal data to comply with court orders or legal processes. This includes any act that may be necessary for the prevention, investigation, or prosecution of illegal activities or violations of our policies.
5. Who has access to your data?
We will ensure that your personal data is processed appropriately and in accordance with the purposes set out above. Additionally, we will not share your personal data with third parties who have not agreed to keep the information confidential. Your data may be disclosed to the following parties:
- Technical consultants, backend engineers, developers, and external service providers who assist us in managing, maintaining, and improving our services and applications.
- Public institutions, regulatory bodies, government agencies, or third parties with legal rights who comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, restructuring, sale of assets, or bankruptcy, we may not be able to prevent the transfer or exchange of our business, in whole or in part, and therefore, our business information, including your personal data and User Data or Caller ID, may be accessed or received by third parties.
6. How long do we retain your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as you remain a member or use our services. When you decide to terminate your relationship with us, we will retain your data for at least 5 years or longer if necessary for each type of data and to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act. The retention period may be extended if required by law or regulation, or if necessary for our legitimate interests, such as defending against legal claims or disputes.
7. Your Rights
Under the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the following rights, subject to the terms and conditions of the law and our policy:
- The right to withdraw your consent given to us at any time, subject to any legal restrictions or unless you still benefit from the agreement or cannot withdraw your consent due to circumstances.
- The right to access and request a copy of your personal data.
- The right to request correction of your personal data to be accurate.
- The right to request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of your personal data that cannot identify you.
- The right to request us to suspend the use of your personal data.
- The right to object to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data to another data controller in a machine-readable format, unless it is technically impossible.
- The right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Committee or a relevant authority if we fail to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- However, we may refuse your request if there are sufficient grounds or the request affects the rights or freedoms of others, or if there are legal obligations or court orders that require us to refuse the request.
Please note that some personal data must be provided to us to allow us to provide you with our services. If you cannot or do not wish to provide us with the necessary personal data, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
8. Contact Us
We are committed to protecting your personal data to prevent unauthorized access. We will use standard security measures, devices, and electronic tools as required by local laws in the jurisdiction where our company is located. We will not disclose your personal data beyond the scope of our services. Our application’s security is reliable, and we use advanced standard encryption technology and SSL encrypt during data transmission. The information you provide to us will be collected and analyzed for statistical purposes only. We are strict with user data and will protect your personal data in every possible way. Wisible will not sell or disclose your information illegally to third parties. Your consent is solely for us to provide better and stronger services. You may cancel or refuse your consent at any time, but the service will also be limited accordingly. We will combine user data with other Wisible user data for statistical analysis in an anonymous format that does not identify any individual. As long as we need to keep your data, any anonymous statistical data will not include any personal data. In the case of personal data, we will store it separately and encrypted, and relevant logs will be replaced by random numbers.
10. Sending and collecting data across borders
11. Links to other websites
The Wisible application may contain links to other websites that may belong to third parties. We have no control over these external websites. Therefore, if you visit other websites through our website or Wisible’s services, we hope that you will read their privacy policies or notices carefully.
12. Fake or fraudulent websites
We take identity theft and fake or fraudulent websites seriously. We prioritize protecting your personal data and will not ask you for your credit card information, user account, password, national ID number, or other identity information via insecure email or phone numbers that cannot be verified as us, either now or in the future.
We may send information regarding our products or services, as well as those of our partners whom we believe may be of interest to you. Such partners may include commercial banks, technology service providers, business software providers, and other business services for the benefit of individual users or other business services.
You have the option to opt-out of receiving such information by notifying us via email or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided within the email or message. You have the right to request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes, and if you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may notify us via email.